Wednesday, November 14, 2007

I am the guinea pig


So, today - I volunteered to be the guinea pig. My ears ring a little, but otherwise, it's alright. I kind of like being the guinea pig. Always interesting to find out more about science and experimental methodology. I also listened to this Radio Lab episode about their own show. Okay, I can't find a direct link right now, but it was in the podcast. Wow, I feel geeky.

This is a nerd out post anyway. But I think that recording a radio show would be awesome. Maybe I'll get on it one day.

Check out the guinea pig again ...




Thought about something else too - man, I'm having some serious memory lapses. Oil prices, writer's strike, etc. Anyway, short post I suppose, but at least I'm at it.

Is sharing that picture a violation of copyright, who knows?

No comments: