Saturday, November 10, 2007

Daily posting

In an effort to keep up with this ... we will go for the daily post (anticipating lasting no more than 3 days until falling off into oblivion).

So, alright day today --- could've been better, could've been worse.

Nothing overly interesting to comment about. I took this lame NPR survey about some new show - The Bryant Park Show. Which sucked. It was trying to be everything and failing. NPR is not hip, it's lame - it's boring ass information. That's what I like and what I expect when I turn the dial left. That and Christian Rock ...shudder ... But the samples they had in the survey were awful. Furthermore, I do thoroughly enjoy podcasts - it's like time-shifting radio programs - it's great. People against this do not understand the capabilities of modern technology.

Yes, I sometimes listen to NPR. Okay, frequently. It's 'cause they play a lot of Smashing Pumpkins out here and that makes me want to kill myself or change the station. Changing the station is easier - so I opt for that. 'Cause I'm lazy.

Q of the day: Barber or Jacobs? I was going with the I hate Dallas for now.

No comments: