Thursday, June 26, 2008

Brand New Day

Alright, brand new. Time for a return, a change.

I find myself listening more (trying to) and more to what might be best. It's difficult with all the static. The distractions, the bad habits weigh down upon me. But it's time for a change, time to lend an ear. I feel plagued by choice and need a break. The options are suffocating.

Self-improvement is self-destruction - or is it vice versa. Doesn't matter much either way.

Slow down. Take one thing at a time, but it's so difficult. Often, less is more. I wonder if you're first instinct really is the best. That's what I'm trying to listen to more, my gut.

Also, definitely (commonly mispelled) need to carry the camera more, share some. Will it help? We may see.

1 comment:

clay said...

you didn't bring your camera tonight. wtf?